W. TImothy Sutton
Focusing his practice on family and immigration law, W. Timothy Sutton knows that his clients are in emotional places when they come to him. With a sense of poise and rationality, Tim is able to effectively render aid to his clients in their time of distress. Having over thirteen years of trial experience in a wide variety of matters Tim is comfortable with his concentration in family and immigration law. Tim joined Maslan, Maslan, & Rothwell, P. A. in 2017 after nearly eleven years at his prior firm. He brings a calm and steady demeanor to the fast paced practice that exists at the firm. His clients value his perspective on their issues and his empathy for the non-legal aspects of their cases.
- University of South Carolina, Columbia, B.S. 2000
- University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law, J.D. 2003
- Admitted to the Maryland Bar 2003
- Admitted to the United States District Court of Maryland 2005
- Admitted to the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit, 2006
- Admitted to the United States Supreme Court 2013